There is a fraternity at Marist for YOU! Joining a fraternity is a great way to meet others on campus in a fun, simple, and easy way. Below you will find some important information to help you get started and learn about what Greek life is about.
- Please fill out the registration form if you are interested in receiving additional information regarding fraternity recruitment.
- View the North American Interfraternity Conference video about Fraternity Membership
- Learn more about the Fraternity Recruitment Process at Marist College "How to Join a Fraternity"
- Recruitment Schedule
Throughout the early part of the semester, each chapter will be holding recruitment open house events for interested men to stop by and check out the fraternity. For times, dates, and locations, please refer to the Fraternity Open House Schedules.
Any current student interested in joining a fraternity must attend the Open House and meeting sponsored by the organization. There will be no exceptions!
Individual fraternities will hold invitational recruitment events typically within the first two weeks of each semester. Be sure to attend to look for announcements. No incoming freshman students are allowed to be recruited until Spring.
Recruitment is open to all students, including transfer students, who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled full-time at Marist College
- Have a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (some Greek organizations may require a higher GPA)
- Have completed the recruitment interest form and had their academic qualifications checked before formal recruitment
Recruitment Guidelines: Undergraduate men must have a minimum 2.0 GPA in order to be eligible to pledge a fraternity. (Entering students with no Marist GPA on file will be assumed to fulfill this minimum requirement).