|Resident Director||Tamer Janakat||X3756||CH 105|
|RA Office||X4875||CH 104|
|Resident Assistants||Michael Schweitzer||1st Floor|
|Chandler Chruma||2nd Floor|
|Kelly Stiebler||3rd Floor|
|Erica Bogdan||4th Floor|
|Tyler Boalt||5th Floor|
|Tyler Pearson||6th Floor|
|Anastasia Koskorelos||7th Floor|
|Julianne Fiori||8th Floor|
- Double occupancy rooms
- Two wings on each floor
- Twenty five students live on each wing and share a common bathroom maintained by the College's housekeeping service
- Dry residence facility with no alcohol permitted
- Smoke free residence area
- West wing overlooks the Hudson River
- Common area lounges where students may watch TV, study, socialize, or planned activities
- Vending machines
- A full kitchen with a microwave and dining area on the first floor
- Laundry facilities located in the building
- Refrigerator allowed in bedroom (3.6 cubic ft max)
- Meal plan required
- 24 hour ID card access
- Resident Assistant on every floor
- Security officer monitors access to building from 3PM-6AM daily
- Building is connected to the Student Center
- Live in professional staff members (Resident Director and First Year Coordinator)
Champagnat is one of Marist's traditional residence halls and houses freshmen. There are 9 floors in this building, and it is equipped with 2 elevators as well and the two main sets of stairs. Residents live in double rooms or singles if they requested and were assigned them. There is one RA per floor, and one RD for the entire building.
This residence hall is co-ed by floor in some areas and co-ed by wing in others with each wing on each floor having a shared bathroom with showers, lavatories, and sinks. Every other floor has a study lounge with couches, chairs, and a television. Some floors have vending machines, ping pong tables, and microwaves if one is donated or if the floor pools their money together to purchase one.
Security in Champagnat is done by swipe access through the main door to the residence hall. Each student swipes his or her ID card to get into the building and then each room is key lock like the rest of campus. From 3 pm to 7 am a security officer is on duty at the check in desk in front of the residence hall. Residents must swipe their ID in front of the officer and any visitors from other dorms must swipe and leave their ID with the officer until they leave. Non-Marist student visitors, (relatives, friends from back home, etc), are required to have a guest pass which they will leave with the officer while they are in the building.
Each room is furnished with two beds, two desks, and two dressers, as well as the in wall closets. Single rooms have one of each. Laundry facilities are located in the basement of Champagnat.