|Resident Director||Coral Santos|
|Resident Assistant Office|
|Resident Assistants||Shane King||2nd Floor|
|Vivian Wang||3rd Floor|
|Marisa Proscia||4th Floor|
Building D quick facts:
- 4 single occupancy bedrooms, a living area, kitchenette, and bathroom.
- Units are completely furnished, including curtains.
- Laundry room is located on the 1st floor.
- Study lounges on each floor.
- Air conditioned.
- Residents are responsible for their own cooking as well as the cleaning of the apartment.
- Refrigerator provided by the college.
- Microwave permitted in kitchen area (700 watt maximum).
- Refrigerator allowed in bedroom (3.6 cubic feet maximum).
- Retail food service operation and fitness center on the 1st floor.
- Students 21 years of age or over are permitted to consume alcohol in the privacy of their own suites.
- Smoke free residence area.