|Resident Assistant||Cara Mooney|
Talmadge Court is apartment styling living for upper class students. There are 8 apartments and each houses 4 upperclassmen in two bedrooms. Each bedroom houses two students and comes with two beds, two desks, two dressers, and a built in closet. Each apartment has a common area with one couch, one chair, one end table, and a coffee table. The kitchen in each apartment has a stove, refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, cabinet space, and a table with 4 chairs. Each apartment also has a bathroom. There is one RA and one RD for the entire area.
Talmadge Court is a few blocks away from the main Marist Campus, giving it a more apartment-like feel. Parking is available for students and Talmedge Court is patrolled by Marist Security.
Talmadge Court quick facts:
- 2 double occupancy bedrooms, a living/dining room, kitchen, and 1 bathroom
- Units are completely furnished, including curtains
- Air conditioned
- Apartment #5 is the student lounge and laundry facility
- No meal plan required
- Residents are responsible for their own cooking as well as the cleaning of the apartment
- One full sized refrigerator
- Microwave permitted in kitchen area (700 watt maximum)
- Refrigerator allowed in bedroom (3.6 cubic ft. maximum)
- Students 21 years of age or over are permitted to consume alcohol in the privacy of their own apartments
- Smoke free residence area