|Resident Assistant||Andrew Eisgruber|
- 2 double occupancy bedrooms, a living/dining room, kitchen, and 1 bathroom
- Units are completely furnished, including curtains
- Dishwasher in every apartment
- Students need to provide their own phone
- Air conditioning
- On city cable system which includes over 40 channels such as ESPN, USA, CMT/VH1, Lifetime, Disney, etc
- No meal plan required
- Residents are responsible for their own cooking as well as the cleaning of the apartment
- One full sized refrigerator
- Microwave permitted in kitchen area (.6 cubic ft. maximum)
- Refrigerator allowed in bedroom (3.6 cubic ft. maximum)
- Students 21 years of age or over are permitted to consume alcohol in the privacy of their own apartments
- Smoke free residence area
- Apartment #5 is the student lounge and laundry facility
Talmadge Court houses 4 upperclassmen in a two bedroom apartment. Each room houses two students and comes with two beds, two desks, and two dressers. Each apartment has a common area with one couch, one chair, one end table, and a coffee table. The kitchen in each apartment has a stove, refrigerator, sink, cabinet space, and a table with 4 chairs. Each apartment also has a bathroom.
Talmadge Court is a few blocks away from the main Marist Campus, giving it a more apartment-like feel. Security still drives by to make sure things are as they should be as they do with the housing closer to the main campus. There is parking available to those students living in Talmadge Court.
Each apartment is equipped with a port per pillow. That is, each resident assigned to that apartment will have an ethernet jack for their use. Each room, including the common area also has a cable jack and each room has a phone jack.