on this page:
- Diversity Web - Interactive resources hub for higher education.
- DiversityInc - The largest dedicated career center for diverse professionals.
- IMDiverisity.com - Where Career, Opportunities and Diversity Connect. Contains portals for African-Americans, Asian-Americans, Hispanic, Native, Women and a Minorities Global Village.
- Diverse: Issues in Higher Education (formerly Black Issues in Higher Ed) - America's premier news source for information concerning knowledge and information about higher education to people of color and other underrepresented groups.
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) - The US Department of Veterans Affairs provides patient care and federal benefits to veterans and their dependents.
- AARP - A membership organization leading positive social change and delivering value to people age 50 and over through information, advocacy and service.
- Mid-Hudson Japanese Community Association (MHJCA) - A non-profit organization created and supported by dedicated individuals, parents and professionals. MHJCA Members are residents of the Hudson Valley Region of New York State (Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, Putnam and near-by counties) who have an interest in Japanese culture, how it interacts and intertwines with others, and wish to share that interest with all who live around us.
- Asian Pacific American Caucus - Provides links to web sites at Asian American research centers and academic programs, and to national APA organizations. Also provides resources for political science, for the study of Asian Pacific American Politics.
- The Joint Center for Political And Economic Studies - One of the nation's premier research and public policy institutions and the only one whose work focuses exclusively on issues of particular concern to African Americans and other people of color.
- Native Net - Dedicated to protecting and defending Mother Earth and the rights of indigenous peoples.
- Native American Sites - Provides sources for locating Web sites developed by individual American Indian nations and other native peoples, as well as native information on many topics.
- ModelMinority.com - A guide to Asian-American empowerment.
- BlackPressUSA.com - Independent Source of news for the African American Community
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation - The mission is to advance the global black community by developing leaders, informing policy and educating the public.
- Hispanic Business Magazine
- Inter-University Program for Latino Research (IUPLR) - National consortium of university-based centers dedicated to the advancement of Latino intellectual presence in the United States.
- Hispanic Network Magazine - A Latino lifestyle business and employment magazine.
- The National Conference of Black Political Scientists (NCOBPS) - Organized to study, enhance, and promote the political aspirations of people of African descent in the United States and throughout the world.
- African American Policy Forum - Works to bridge the gap between scholarly research and public discourse related to inequality, discrimination and injustice.
- National Black Graduate Student Association (NBGSA) - The premiere interdisciplinary graduate student organization.
- The Center for African American Research & Policy - Engages in scholarly research in order to advance critical discourse and promote informed decisions as it pertains to policy issues confronting African Americans in both the academy and the society at-large.
- Black Equity Alliance (The Alliance) - A not-for-profit organization that actively supports and strengthens Black communities and underserved neighborhoods in New York City.
- Brothers of the Academy Institute (BOTA) - The primary objective is to nurture Productive Collaborative Scholarship particularly toward the desired end of promotion and tenure among the members in tenure track positions.
- Home Sisters of the Academy (SOTA) - The mission is to facilitate the success of Black women in the Academy.
- National Society for Hispanic Professionals - purpose is to provide Hispanic professionals with networking and leadership opportunities and information on education, scholarships, grants, careers, jobs and entrepreneurship.
- Ethnic Majority - Dedicated to empowering African, Hispanic, and Asian Americans to advance themselves in society and improve their quality of life.
- Marist College Weiss Language Center - Provides teaching resources for current and aspiring teachers of world languages and resources for research and grants.
- Repeating Islands blog - News and commentary on Caribbean culture, literature and the arts.
- Saludos Hispanos - specializes in joining the Hispanic bilingual professional with companies looking for DIVERSITY in the workplace.
- The Black Collegian - The Career site for African-American college students.
- A salute to Black History Month by Lawson State Community College
- Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities (HACU) - represents nearly 450 colleges and universities committed to Hispanic higher education success in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Latin America, Spain and Portugal. Although our member institutions in the U. S. represent less than 10% of all higher education institutions nationwide, together they are home to more than two-thirds of all Hispanic college students. HACU is the only national educational association that represents Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs).
- The Center - Provides groundbreaking social service, public policy, educational and cultural/recreational programs and serves as an incubator for grassroots groups such as the AIDS activist group ACT UP and the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), the principal organization combating homophobia and stereotyping of gays in the media.
- Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN) - The leading national education organization focused on ensuring safe schools for ALL students.
- Human Rights Campaign - Working for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender equal rights.
- Wage Project, Inc. - A 501(c)3 charitable, tax-deductible organization established for one purpose: to end discrimination against women in the American workplace in the near future. To do that, WAGE inspires and helps working women to take the steps needed so that every woman is paid what she's worth.
- American Association of University Women - Advancing equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, and research.
- Women in Higher Education - A monthly practitioner's news journal, designed to help smart women on campus get wise about how gender affects their being successful in the male-dominated world of higher education. Its goals are to enlighten, encourage, empower and enrage women on campus. By sharing problems and solutions, women can learn to talk back, refuse to accept blame and quit taking guff from people who are less enlightened.
- Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center - The Hudson Valley Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Community Center is located in Kingston, NY.
- US Census Bureau - Facts about Women's History Month, March 2010.
- American Jewish World Service (AJWS) - An international development organization motivated by Judaism's imperative to pursue justice.
- The Religious Education Association - An incorporation of the venerable 100 year old association (REA) and the Association of Professors and Researchers in Religious Education (APRRE). Our mission is to create opportunities for exploring and advancing the interconnected practices of scholarship, research, teaching, and leadership in faith communities, academic institutions, and the wider world community.
- ChristianityToday.com - Magazine, news, church leadership and Bible study.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) - The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) is an assembly of the hierarchy of the United States and the U.S. Virgin Islands who jointly exercise certain pastoral functions on behalf of the Christian faithful of the United States.
- Buddha Dharma Education Association Inc./BuddhaNet - Buddhist education and information network.
- Hinduism Today - All about Hinduism today.
- IslamiCity - Islam and the global Muslim eCommunity.
- Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations
This Marist diversity-related resources web page provides links to other websites solely for the user's convenience. By providing these links, Marist assumes no responsibility for, nor does it necessarily endorse, these websites, their content, or their sponsoring organizations.