Telephone Services - Donnelly Data Center Electrical Upgrade
Below are details about telephone services during the Donnelly Data Center Electrical Upgrade starting on Saturday, October 19, 2013:
- The switchboard will be available
- The following buildings will have no ROLM telephone service: McCann, Sheahan, Leo, Byrne, Champagnat, Student Center, Midrise, Library, Greystone, Marian, Donnelly, St. Peter's, Chapel, Gatehouse, Steel Plant, Tenney Stadium
- The south end buildings of the West Campus will lose both telephone and PhoneMail services. This includes both internal and external lines.
- The north end buildings of the West Campus will be able to communicate internally (north end buildings) only. No external lines will be available. PhoneMail will be working for north end buildings only.
- The East Campus will be able to communicate internally, as well as access outside lines. There will be no PhoneMail service for these buildings.
- Emergency bypass phones will be available.
- Payphones should continue to work.
- Call Detail Records will not be recorded, processed, or billed.
- The following announcements/recordings will not work: Weather hotline, admissions recording, career services, non-working number, Help Desk, and Student Financial Services.