Planned Computer Shutdown
On Friday, June 28th 2013, Information Technology is planning a mainframe shutdown in the Donnelly Data Center to perform memory upgrades.
- At 10:30pm, Information Technology will begin an orderly shutdown of all essential computer equipment supporting production systems and services.
- The duration of the entire service disruption is expected to be 12 hours (10:30pm on 06/28 - 10:30am on 06/29).
The Marist Community will experience outages to several systems and services. Updates about the status of systems and services throughout the day will be posted on our System & Service Availability webpage.
Systems and Services Impacted
Systems and Services that will NOT be available during the shutdown, both on and off campus, include:
- ERP (Banner & my.marist.edu)
- Change Password page (https://acctmgmt.it.marist.edu/)
- LDAP proxy
- MVS (Content Manager)
- ZOSKCTR (Knowledge Center)
Systems and Services with limited functionality during the shutdown, both on and off campus, include:
- Email Services (Lotus Notes)
- Communication will only be available between other Lotus Notes users.
- Any emails to or from non-Lotus Notes accounts will be held and delivered after the shutdown is completed.
Last Updated: December 06, 2013 - 3:02 PM