The purpose of the Virtual Private Network (VPN) is to provide a secure connection when connecting to Marist's wireless network or to provide a secure connection to the Marist network from off-campus. If you're connecting from off-campus, you must first be fully connected to the Internet via your ISP first.
- Current status as faculty, staff, special contract employee, or student of Marist College.
- One of the following:
- PC running Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Mac running OS X 10.6 or higher
- PC running Linux
- An Apple iOS device (iPhone/iPod touch/iPad) running firmware version 2.x or higher
- The Cisco AnyConnect (or IPSec) VPN client available for download below