The purpose of the Virtual Private Network (VPN) is to provide a secure connection when connecting the Marist network from off-campus. If you're connecting from off-campus, you must first be fully connected to the Internet via your ISP first.
- Current status as faculty, staff, special contract employee, or student of Marist College.
- One of the following:
- PC running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac running OS X 10.9 or higher
- PC running Linux
- The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility VPN client available for download below
Connect to v1.marist.edu
Select your group (profile) and enter your credentials.
Login and accept the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
- The AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client will start to install.