Bring Your Computer
Recommended Specifications (or Higher)
- Windows 8 or Mac OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor (CPU)
- 2 GB (2048 MB) RAM (memory)
- 100 GB Hard Disk (10 GB Free)
- Video Card with 128 MB Video RAM
- DVD-RW Drive
- Gigabit Ethernet Connection
- 802.11g Wireless Connection
- Marist Provided McAfee VirusScan Enterprise [REQUIRED]
- Marist College ResNet only supports Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OSX 10.6 or higher.
- Windows 2000, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP and all versions of MacOS less than 10.6 are considered legacy operating systems and will not be allowed on the network.
- Linux is not supported by ResNet but allowed on the network.
- It is required that all student machines run the Marist provided McAfee VirusScan Enterprise. This software ensures that all students will be protected against the latest threats. For more information, see the McAfee VirusScan page.