The Telecommunications Department has established the following procedures. Please read them carefully. If you have any questions, dial the Information Services HELP Desk at H-E-L-P, extension 4357.
- Each Rolmphone is equipped with a Phonemail Box.
- You are responsible for the Phonemail password. The password must be changed, from the default, to a unique six (6) or more digit password, at the first access to Phonemail.
- Your Phonemail Greeting should include your name & office. Please instruct the caller to leave a detailed message (up to 90 seconds long) at the tone.
To Access Phonemail (to record greetings, record names, set password, check and retrieve messages);
- GET DIAL TONE
- DIAL YOUR ACCESS NUMBER (3001 or 3003 whichever Phonemail number is assigned to your School or Office)
- DIAL YOUR EXTENSION OR PRESS #
- DIAL YOUR PASSWORD
- FOLLOW PHONEMAIL INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS DESIRED
- PHONEMAIL FEATURES