Albany Internship Experience Application
To apply to the internship program, please send all of the following materials via regular mail (with the exception of recommendations) to the address below.
- Completed application form
- Copy of your most recent transcript or academic audit
- Updated current résumé (be sure it includes any recently completed internships or career-related jobs)
- Brief essay outlining your career goals and reasons for your interest in the internship program (300-500 words)
- Two recommendation formsfrom faculty members and/or your academic advisor (sent directly to Marist College by the recommenders)
Send your application materials to:
Martin Shaffer, Ph.D.
Albany Internship Experience Program
School of Liberal Arts
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601