Clubs and Affiliated Organizations:
- Literary Arts Society
- MCCTA (Marist College Council on Theatre Arts)
- Sigma Tau Delta
- Alpha Psi Omega
- The Circle : The Circle is Marist’s student-run newspaper. Members have the opportunity to write and edit articles about campus news and events. The Circle is published every week and appears in print seven times a semester. Students are encouraged to submit articles by Sunday night, as the newspaper is edited on Tuesday and appears in print on Thursday. Students can contact the editors and submit articles or photographs at email@example.com, or visit The Circle on Twitter (@maristcircle) and Facebook. Professor Gerald T. McNulty is the faculty adviser for The Circle.
- The Generator : The Generator is Marist’s arts and entertainment magazine. The magazine is published once a semester and includes articles about everything from fashion to video games to music. Students can contact editors and submit their works at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website for more information. The faculty adviser for The Generator is Dr.Richard Grinnell.
- The Mosaic : The Mosaic is a literary magazine published each semester by the Literary Arts Society (LAS), a student group of creative writers and artists. The Mosaic appears in print around the fourteenth week of each semester, with submission deadlines between the seventh and ninth weeks of the semester. All students, not just English majors or minors, are encouraged to submit their creative pieces or artwork to The Mosaic. Students also have the opportunity to attend The Mosaic committee meetings to review the submissions and vote for their favorites. Students can contact editors and submit to email@example.com, visit their website,or follow Marist LAS on Twitter (@MaristLAS) and Facebook. The faculty adviser for The Literary Arts Society is Dr. Lea Graham.
- Fox Forum : Fox Forum is a student journal of academic papers published once a semester by the Literary Arts Society. Students can contact editors and submit their research papers to firstname.lastname@example.org, visit their website, or follow Marist LAS on Twitter (@MaristLAS) and Facebook. The faculty adviser for The Literary Arts Society is Dr. Lea Graham.