Academic Theatre Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate fundamental skills and techniques required of a modern theatre practitioner: performer, designer, technician or manager.
- Students will employ correct theatre terminology in multiple areas of theatrical production.
- Students will learn how to work collaboratively in a variety of production experiences under a defined deadline.
- Students will apply critical thinking and analytical skills to dramatic literature as it applies to production, performance, design or management.
- Students will communicate in writing informed critical assessments of theatrical performances, including aspects of artistic and technical production.