Global Studies Steering Committee
The Global Studies Committee oversees the administration and growth of the Global Studies curriculum and facilitates collaboration between all groups and services dedicated to a global education at Marist College. The Coordinator also communicates with deans and interested faculty in every school to expand international and global courses in their area.
For 2016-2017, the members of the committee are:
- Della Sue, Economics
- Kristin Bayer, History
- Juris Pupcenoks, Political Science
- John Peters, Dean, Marist Abroad
- Karen Tomkins-Tinch, Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Pat Taylor, Graduate School and Fellowships Advisor
- Claire Keith, Modern Languages (coordinator)
In addition, the GBST program is supported by a large network of participating faculty whose courses and short programs abroad offer elective breadth and depth to respond to students' global interests.