Our department offers students internships for credit or pay in each of the three major areas of study, Spanish, French and Italian. Contact the program's coordinator to learn more.
Our Spanish Internship Coordinator works closely with students to find the right internship that will enhance the student's training. In the recent past we have placed students in a wide variety of internships in locations around the Hudson Valley, Albany, New York City and Madrid, Spain. Here are some of our recent placements. Contact Prof. Irma Blanco Casey for more information.
- Dutchess County Legislature
- Rural and Migrant Ministry
- Office of the Attorney General in Poughkeepsie
- American Red Cross
- Walkway over the Hudson
- Mid Hudson Migrant Education Outreach
- Literacy Connections in Poughkeepsie
- United States Embassy in Madrid, Spain: Commercial Service
- Instituto de Educacion Secundaria Salvador Dali in Madrid, Spain