Mission and Objectives
The Mission of Beta Gamma Sigma is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business and personal and professional excellence in the practice of business.
This mission is exemplified in the five objectives of the Society:
- Encourage and honor high academic achievement by students of business and management through chapters at schools accredited by AACSB International.
- Foster in Beta Gamma Sigma members an enduring commitment to the founding principles and values of the Society: honor and integrity, pursuit of wisdom, and earnestness.
- Support the advancement of business thought, at both the Society and chapter levels, so as to encourage lifelong learning for members and other constituents.
- Enhance the value of Beta Gamma Sigma for student and alumni members in their professional lives.
- Enhance the visibility and reputation of Beta Gamma Sigma.