When you reserve equipment for delivery the following service is provided during Media Center business hours...
- Delivery and set-up of equipment
- Instruction for operation, if desired
- Retrieval of equipment
Faculty wishing to use equipment in non-academic buildings or during non-business hours may borrow equipment. The borrower is responsible for pick up and return of equipment, as well as for its security while in possession.
All reservations must be made in writing at least one (1) business day in advance. Telephone reservations will not be honored.
Want to reserve equipment? How?
- Reserve in Writing
- Drop by our office for reservation forms or download here and send via mail.
- Convenient online form comes straight to us.
- Please be sure to include your name, department, email, and phone.
- You must also include the day/date/time/building/room number where you need the equipment delivered.
- Don't forget to tell us what equipment you need and if you required special assistance.