The success and growth of the statewide business plan competition has been tremendous since its inception in 2010. The statewide and regional competitions provide a unique opportunity for partners to provide visibility and marketing for their organizations. The New York State Business Plan Competition is rapidly becoming known as one of the Northeast's leading collegiate business competitions and one of the largest in the country. In addition to the targeted marketing strategy deployed by the organizers that actively promotes champions of the program, the Mid-Hudson Regional Business Plan Competition provides:
- Access to participating students from major college and university communities throughout the 7-county region
- Opportunity to network with investors as well as other business and political leaders who participate in the program
- Exposure to the future business leaders in the community
- Opportunity to support and encourage the entrepreneurial spirit and help advance the technology transfer originating at the region's leading academic institutions
- Opportunity for economic development and job creation through start-up creation
Contact Susan Scanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org
* "No official U.S. Government or Service Academy Endorsement is implied. The views and opinions expressed by this organization do not necessarily state or reflect those of the U.S. Military Academy, Department of the Army, or Department of Defense."