CURSCA set for April 10
Students to share work at Celebration of Undergraduate Research, Scholarship & Creative Activity
POUGHKEEPSIE- CURSCA, the Celebration of Undergraduate Research, Scholarship and Creativity, Marist College's annual showcase of scholarly and creative work, will take place on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Hancock Center.
First held in 2002 and limited to a display of posters, CURSCA has since grown and expanded to now feature poster oral presentations, musical and dramatic performances, artwork, and other types of presentations, in addition to poster sessions.
- Oral presentations will be limited to 12 minutes (10 minutes for presentation, with 2 minutes for a question & answer session).
- Posters will be set up between 10:30-11:00 AM and will remain up until 1:30 p.m.
- Works of artistic expression (paintings, digital media, sculpture, music, dance, theater) will be presented/displayed
CURSCA 2013 Committee:
- Jessica Boscarino, Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Kate Donham, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs
- Neil Fitzgerald, Assistant Dean, School of Science
- Zofia Gagnon, Associate Professor of Environmental Science
- Matt Glomski, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Della Lee Sue, Assistant Professor of Economics
- Pat Taylor, Graduate Scholarship & Fellowship Advisor