Cap and Gown Order Instructions
Marist provides commemorative cap & gown sets to students at no charge. Students may keep the cap, gown and hood.
Cap & Gown Orders may be placed directly with Herff Jones using the link below. The last day to order your Cap & Gown online is Sunday, April 15, 2018.
Prior to placing your order, please have the following information available:
1.) Your degree. Please click on Majors & Degrees to determine which degree corresponds to your major or program. DO NOT GUESS.
2.) Your height
3.) Your weight
4.) Your ceremony:
- Graduate and Adult Ceremony (Friday)
- Traditional Undergraduate Ceremony (Saturday)
Orders may be placed at: http://colleges.herffjones.com/college/_MARIST/
Click on Order Cap & Gown
- Click on the drop-down arrow to “Select an option” and choose the appropriate ceremony
- Use the drop-down arrow to Choose Your Degree Type: Bachelor or Master
- Click Continue
- Click on the Cap & Gown button
- Enter your first name and last name in the appropriate fields
- Click the down-arrow to choose your Area of Study. This is your DEGREE.
- Click the down-arrow to choose your Height. Accuracy affects the fit.
- Click the down-arrow to choose your Weight. Accuracy affects the fit.
- Double check the information your entered
- To submit your order, click the Add to Cart button
The website closes on April 15, 2018. Late orders may be placed with the Registrar’s Office by sending the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name & CWID