The Office of Safety and Security wishes you congratulations upon the occasion of your graduation and we wish you well in your future endeavors.
We would also like to inform you and your guests of some information about Graduation Day.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH YOUR RELATIVES, FRIENDS AND GUESTS.
- Parking on campus will be granted on first come-first served basis for all lots. Once lots are full the campus will be closed to vehicles until after the ceremony.
- The Mid-Rise Lot, Dyson Lot and Fontaine Lot are reserved for vehicles with handicapped license plates, handicapped parking placards issued by a municipality or special parking permits issued by the Registrar. GUESTS WITH HANDICAPPED PERMITS SHOULD ENTER AT THE NORTH ENTRANCE ONLY. There is no access to handicapped parking from the South Entrance.
- The Foy Lots are reserved for the platform party, invited dignitaries and handicapped permits. All other lots will be available.
- The East Campus lots - Beck, Lower West Cedar, Upper West Cedar and Fulton St. lots will also be available for the use of your guests
- St. Francis Hospital has agreed to allow parking in their parking deck at no charge. Marist Security staff will be available to assist with parking in this lot. SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THIS LOT. Last bus back to St. Francis is at 2:45PM.
- VEHICLES PARKED OFF-CAMPUS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE MAIN CAMPUS FOR AT LEAST 90 MINUTES AFTER THE CEREMONY. THIS IS TO ALLOW THE ON-CAMPUS PARKING LOTS TO EMPTY OUT.
- During the ceremony please inform your guests to follow the directives of the security staff and ushers. All persons must stay within the roped-off areas to allow the best visibility for everyone. There is no saving of seats for late arriving guests. Please do not block the view of others by standing on chairs or in the aisles.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation and we hope you, your families, and your guests enjoy the day.
John T. Gildard, Director
Click map below to view larger image.