**Banner Self-Service will be open for additional Spring 2014 registration for traditional undergraduate students on Monday, Dec. 2nd to Wednesday, Dec. 4th. The web will be open from 7:30 am to midnight on Dec. 2nd and 3rd, and 7:30 am to 5 pm on Dec. 4th.
Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Spring 2014 Registration
- Will take place from November 6th to November 20th
- November 18 & 19, registration will be open from 7:30 am to midnight
- November 20, registration will be open from 7:30 to 5 pm
Winter 2014 Registration
- Will take place from November 6th to November 22nd
- Click here for more information about Winter classes.
- Global and Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm