Transcripts of student records may be requested in person or in writing.
Copied, faxed and e-mailed requests are not accepted. An original student signature is required.
In person, the Transcript Request Form may be filled out in the Registrar's Office.
Written requests may be submitted by completing either one of the following steps:
- Submitting a Transcript Request Form (see link below). Print the form, provide the requested information and mail the signed form along with the $5 fee per copy payable by cash, check, or money order to Marist College.
Office of the Registrar
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
2. Send a letter to the Registrar's Office. The letter must contain the following information:
- Full name (include any prior names, if applicable)
- Student CWID or Social Security number (required for processing)
- Dates of Attendance and/or Year of Graduation
- Complete Address(es) to which the transcripts are to be mailed (please print clearly)
- Please NOTE whether or not to hold for current grades or degree posting before we send transcript
- Student signature (original ink signature required)
- Fee per copy payable by cash, check, or money order
- Fee - $5.00 per copy
- $5.00 per copy payable by cash, check or money order payable to Marist College
Requests can not be processed:
- without the students original ink signature and form of payment included
- without clearance from Student Financial Services IF a financial hold exists on your record