Marist College - Arizona School of Health Sciences
Priority Admission Programs
Physician Assistant Studies and Physical Therapy
Marist College and Arizona School of Health Sciences (ASHS), a school of A.T. Still University of Health Sciences, have established an agreement to provide qualified Marist students the opportunity to receive priority consideration for admission to programs in Physician Assistant Studies and Physical Therapy offered by ASHS in Mesa, Arizona.
Under this agreement, Marist students will complete a B.S. or B.A. degree at Marist prior to starting the graduate programs at ASHS. Marist applicants who meet the criteria specified below will be guaranteed an interview at ASHS if they submit a completed ASHS application no later than February 1 of the senior year at Marist. To meet these criteria, students must:
- Receive a B.S. or B.A. degree from Marist by the end of the summer session prior to enrollment at ASHS;
- For PA Studies: Maintain a 3.25 overall and science GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on all college coursework;
- For PT: Maintain a 3.00 overall and science GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on all college coursework;
- Achieve a minimum combined score of 1000 on the quantitative and analytical parts of the GRE, and a minimum 4.0 on the writing portion of the GRE;
- Satisfy all ASHS admission requirements; and
- Complete all prerequisite courses by the end of the spring semester prior to enrollment at ASHS.
Complete information about admissions criteria and other details of this program are available from the following Marist faculty members:
- Ms Lisa Stephens (845-575-3000, extension 2280 or email :Lisa.Stephens@marist.edu)