- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.50 (overall).
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.75 for all required coursework in the Athletic Training Major. This includes all courses with ATHT, BIOL, CHEM, HLTH, CSIS, and MATH prefix.
- Obtain a grade of B or better in ATHT 103.
- Complete 800 hours of clinical experience under the direction of a Certified Athletic Trainer.
- Must adhere to the National Athletic Trainers' Code of Ethics.
Non-compliance of any or all of the above will lead to a one year probation period in the Athletic Training Education Program. If deficiencies are not corrected during this time, suspension from the Athletic Training Education Program will occur.