II. Promote Innovation, Experimentation, and Creativity Throughout All Academic and Administrative Areas of the College.
- Support a campus culture that encourages and rewards experimentation and innovation.
- Experiment with new models of education delivery, methods for assessment, and certification of knowledge.
- Establish a method and process independent of regular operations that explores and nurtures emerging and forward-thinking opportunities that are consistent with our mission and values and have long-term revenue potential.
- Continually review opportunities for new markets and educational offerings in professional and graduate programs.
- Develop interdisciplinary courses and programs that promote integrated learning.
- Develop new pricing models responsive to student ability to pay.
- Streamline the process for developing new academic courses and programs.
- Use the Hancock Center to promote entrepreneurship and the economic development of small to mid-sized businesses.
- Broaden our efforts to capitalize on the Hudson River as an educational resource in such areas as history, ecology, environmental law, and public policy.
- Continue the College's efforts to implement environmentally sustainable practices and teach our students about lifelong environmental stewardship.
- Develop and provide for uses of space that promote creativity, diverse ideas, and collaboration.