III. Become a Recognized Institution for Preparing Ethical and Effective Leaders for a Global Society.
- Develop a shared vision of the distinctive contribution Marist will make to the field of leadership development.
- Establish a comprehensive plan as to how the Raymond A. Rich Institute for Leadership Development will enhance student learning through a unique focus on communication skills, ethics, and global perspectives.
- Design, implement, and support academic and co-curricular programming in leadership development across undergraduate, graduate, professional, and executive programs.
- Leverage our technology platform to provide education and information about leadership around the world through an online presence.
- Utilize the Raymond A. Rich Institute for Leadership Development to involve and connect leaders from different sectors with the Marist community.