VI. Maintain a Distinctive and Cohesive Marist Community at Campus Sites, Online,
- Ensure that the ideals, heritage, and history of the Marist Brothers remain an integral part of
the College's programs and activities.
- Further develop the orientation process for all entering students.
- Enhance and standardize the orientation process for all new full-time and part-time faculty
and staff, including a component on the distinctive characteristics of the Marist educational
- Create more collaborative spaces and promote collaborative work among students, faculty,
- Provide more community service and service learning opportunities for students, faculty, and
- Strengthen relationships with local town, city, and county officials and with neighboring residents
to provide personal growth and learning opportunities for students.
- Develop and implement tailored communications and engagement strategies to ensure a lifelong
connection between the College and all students, alumni, parents, friends, and current and former employees.
- Develop a set of operating principles to ensure that students in online programs feel strongly
connected to the Marist community.
- Further strengthen our connection to the Florence branch campus and other sites.