VII. Strengthen the College's Network with External Organizations and Increase
Strategic Partnerships to Create New Opportunities for Students, Faculty, Staff,
- Strengthen and expand advisory boards to enhance our academic programs, create highquality
student internships, increase job placement and employment opportunities for our
students, and generate fund-raising opportunities.
- Further refine the College's targeted electronic and social media communications strategy to
enhance relationships with external constituencies including alumni, trustees, parents, guidance
counselors, and other groups.
- Develop relationships with external organizations in government, corporate, nonprofit, and
other sectors that will help advance the mission of the Raymond A. Rich Institute for Leadership
- Enhance relationships with corporate or governmental organizations with professional development/
training programs that can act as feeders to graduate, professional, and degree
- Improve collaboration between the College and the Marist Brothers. network worldwide to
the mutual benefit of both organizations.
- Strengthen existing networks and partnerships in order to provide students, faculty, and staff
members with access to new technologies that can be integrated into courses and research.
- Foster relationships with other educational institutions that could lead to partnerships, articulation
agreements, and combined degree programs.