College Activities & Organizations
The Office of College Activities is the dynamic center of co-curricular life on campus. We are a student-centered department and are committed to creating a seamless experience at Marist - we believe that both in and outside the classroom, learning and personal growth should continue seamlessly during your entire time here.
Through our programs and personal interactions we collaborate with students, faculty and staff to provide diverse and balanced intellectual, cultural and social programs that encourage student learning and development, awareness and responsible living, and enhance the mission of the college.
We are located in the Student Center, along with the 330-seat Nelly Goletti Theater, multi-purpose meeting rooms, the Health and Wellness Center, the Cabaret, Performing Arts Room, Student Lounge, the Music Department, WMAR Radio Station, Student Government Association and Council of Clubs Room.
You can learn a lot about us by looking over this website but it won't replace meeting in person. Please drop by our office with your questions or ideas. We'd like to get to know you!
So why should you get involved?
- Meet new people
- Develop your leadership skills
- Make a difference on and off campus
- Network and build your resume
- HAVE FUN!
And here's what's available to you:
- You've just got to attend the Activities Fair: the first Friday of the fall semester and the second Wednesday of the spring semester and all clubs and organizations are there looking for you!
- Great Programming (cosponsored with the Student programming Council and various student groups): for example, our concerts have included Gym Class Heroes, New Found Glory/Good Charlotte, Guster and we've had speakers like Maya Angelou, Elie Wiesel, America's Most Wanted John Walsh, and Rwanda hero Paul Rusesabagina.
- Student Activities: