Placement Exams and Surveys
For your convenience, The Office of First Year Programs has assembled your testing and survey requirements onto this single page. Tests will open at 8:30 a.m. on May 11th. The deadline for incoming first-year students to complete each survey/test was June 7th at midnight.
Questions regarding these items should be addressed to the individual contacts provided below.
- First Year Seminar Preference Form (deadline: June 12th, 5:00 p.m.)
- Special Interest Housing - Honors Floor Application (deadline: June 16th)
- Special Interest Housing - Science Floor Application (deadline: June 16th)
- Peer Mentor Program Interest Form (deadline: June 19th)
- Music Interest/Course Selection Form (deadline: June 19th)
The following exams and surveys closed on June 7th at midnight:
- Mathematics Placement Test - The Mathematics Department, Carla Hill, Carla.Hill@marist.edu, 845-575-3620
- Modern Language Survey/Test - Modern Language Department, Dr. Ivette Romero, Ivette.Romero@marist.edu, 845-575-2807
- Sports Interest Questionnaire - Athletics, Athletics@marist.edu, 845-575-3304
Please note that some of these surveys/tests may require your Marist CWID, username and password. These were given to you upon your acceptance to the college in your admissions letter. If you cannot locate your CWID or username/password, please contact our HELP desk (845-575-4357) during regular business hours.