Placement Exams and Surveys
For your convenience, The Office of First Year Programs has assembled your testing and survey requirements onto this single page. Tests will open at 9:00 a.m. on May 8th. The deadline for incoming first-year students to complete each survey/test is June 11th at midnight.
Questions regarding these items should be addressed to the individual contacts provided below.
- Mathematics Placement Test - The Mathematics Department, Carla Hill, Carla.Hill@marist.edu, 845-575-3620
- Modern Language Survey/Test - Modern Language Department, Dr. Ivette Romero, Ivette.Romero@marist.edu, 845-575-3000 (extension 2807)
- Title IX Training - Title IX Coordinator, Christina Daniele, TitleIX@marist.edu, 845-575-3799
- Music Interest/Course Selection Form - Music Department, Michael Napolitano, Michael.Napolitano@marist.edu, 845-575-3000 (extension 2142)
- Sports Interest Questionnaire - Athletics, Athletics@marist.edu, 845-575-3304
Additional surveys and forms:
- First Year Seminar Preference Form
- Peer Mentor Program Interest Form (deadline: Friday, June 16th)
- Special Interest Housing - Honors Floor Application(deadline: Friday, June 16th)
- Special Interest Housing - Science Floor Application (deadline: Friday, June 16th)
Please note that some of these surveys/tests may require your Marist CWID, username and password. These were given to you upon your acceptance to the college in your admissions letter. If you cannot locate your CWID or username/password, please contact our HELP desk (845-575-4357) during regular business hours.