We celebrate diversity in all faith traditions by providing opportunities for students to grow in their spiritual and religious lives.
We promote awareness and dialogue about various faith traditions, hoping to cultivate mutual understanding, respect, and harmony.
Students are provided with:
- Prayer and worship services for various faith traditions.
- Opportunities for Interfaith prayer and service experiences.
- Faith based student groups.
- Interfaith Retreats.
- Spiritual guidance.
- Interfaith Advocates.
- Interfaith Prayer Space.
- Connection to faith groups outside of the college.
- Information on activities held at other local colleges.
Interfaith Student Advocates
The Interfaith Advocates offers students from all faith backgrounds a welcoming, respectful, and nurturing opportunities to gather and celebrate religious and spiritual diversity, recognizing that there are many paths to God.