Party Registration Policy

If a student resides in a residence unit (apartment or townhouse) where the majority of students are over 21, only those students over 21 may purchase, possess or consume alcohol. If all members of the residence are over 21 years of age, the group may sponsor an event where alcohol is consumed. Sponsors of the party need to contact their RD to complete the Party Registration Form ONE WEEK in advance of the planned party date.