Campus Events - Academic Year 2013-2014
Listing of events held during the academic year, 2013-2014:
- Wednesday, May 7, 2014 - CSAC sponsored the 2nd Annual Campus Electronics Waste Recycling Day and collected 4,842 pounds of electronic equipment.
- Thursday, February 27, 2014 - CSAC sponsored the 7th Annual Campus Sustainability Day, "Sustainability Today for A Brighter Tomorrow" featuring a variety of speakers, films, workshops and exhibits. Keynote speakers were Mr. Steve Rosenberg, Executive Director, Scenic Hudson Land Trust and Senior Vice President of Scenic Hudson, Inc. and Mr. Christian Klezl, Vice President of Corporate Strategy, IBM
- Tuesday, November 5, 2013 - CSAC sponsored a webinar on "Creating a Sustainable Digital Campus"
- Saturday, August 25, 2013 - CSAC coordinated collection of cardboard for recycling on Opening Day Move-In for first year students totaling 4,000 pounds
- CSAC organized a Marist Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program on campus for students, faculty and staff in cooperation with Glebocki Farms, Goshen, New York