Spring 2021 Requirements: Off-Campus and Commuter Students
January 29, 2021—With one month until the start of the in-person portion of the Spring 2021 semester, preparations continue for another safe and successful semester at Marist. Our planning for the Spring semester has been influenced by feedback from students and families, our experience during the Fall semester, and guidelines from New York State (NYS) and the Centers of Disease Control (CDC).
Below is a checklist of items you must complete prior to your arrival on campus. Visit marist.edu/reopen/checklist for additional details on the items listed below:
- Upload pre-arrival PCR test results no later than 48 hours prior to arrival
- Upload documentation of flu vaccine
- Update and confirm personal cell phone number using the Banner Self-Service form
Next week you will receive additional information on:
- Updated Spring policies
- Updated student conduct attestation form
- Assigned schedule for arrival testing during the first week of classes
- Campus and residential life, including dining updates
The College will continue to update the reopening section of the website (marist.edu/reopen) with information related to Spring 2021 reopening as it becomes available. Students who want to study fully virtually should consult with their academic advisor and complete the Fully Virtual Form in MyMarist: marist.edu/fully-virtual-form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling our hotline at (845) 575-4100.Sincerely,
Geoff Brackett, Executive Vice President
Thom Wermuth, Vice President for Academic Affairs
Deb DiCaprio, Vice President for Student Affairs