What is the Application Deadline for Professional Studies Adult Undergraduate Bachelor's Degree?
Non-Traditional Bachelor’s Degree Admission Timeline
The Professional Studies Adult Bachelor degree courses are offered year round. Application Deadlines for the program vary based on time of year. Students interested in enrolling in the Professional Studies non-traditional bachelor’s degree program should follow the application and admissions timeline that bests suits there education goals.
The preferred application deadlines for the Professional Studies adult undergraduate degree program are as follows:
- Students enrolling in June must complete their application by May 1.
- Students enrolling in August must complete their application by August 1.
- Students enrolling in January must complete their application by November 1.
- Students enrolling in March must complete their application by February 1.
- Note: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
All students have the option of enrolling in 100% online, on-campus or hybrid course structures as well as completing a Bachelor’s degree through a full or part-time curriculum. Students have the option of choosing from a large spectrum of concentrations including; Information Technology Systems, Psychology, American Studies, Project Management, Communication and the Arts, Professional Studies, Data Center Technologies, Organizational Leadership & Communication (OLC), Economics, Leadership, and / or Enterprise Systems.
Related Articles, Videos, and More