Professional Studies Undergraduate Degree Advising
Bachelor of Arts and Sciences Academic Advisors and Student Advisement
In addition to faculty, students have the opportunity to work with professional academic advisors, student services personnel, and adminstrative support staff from the School of Professional Programs. Advisors are available for in-person, virtual, and by phone appointments throughout the day, year-round. Appointments are encouraged however staff is available to meet at your convenience. Advisors are well versed in academic processes as well as campus services. The School of Global & Professional Programs is the first stop for adult undergraduate student resources.
Advisors can assist students with the following:
- Credit for Prior Learning
- Academic Degree plans
- Course Registrations
- Honor Societies
- Connect with other campus services such as Center for Career Services, Academic Learning Center, Accommodations and Accessibility, and the Center for Advising and Academic Services.
To find your advisor go the myMarist portal and check the DegreeWorks link.
Related Pages and Additional Information
- Professional Studies / Adult Education Tuition and Financial Aid
- Professional Studies degree Career Options
- Professional Studies Adult Education Concentrations