Enterprise Systems Bachelor's Degree Concentration
Undergraduate Enterprise Systems Major
If you're interested in a technical career working with corporations utilizing System z mainframe computers, the Enterprise Systems program was jointly developed between IBM and Marist's School of Computer Science and Mathematics. Enterprise Systems students enrolled in this program at our school will learn mainframe-computing skills through first-hand experience with IBM's System z architecture.
Students will learn the technical properties associated with large-scale application software packages that support business process, information flows, reporting and data analytics in complex organizations. Enterprise Systems degree students will be able to use enterprise-wide computer software systems to manage and coordinate the resources, information, and functions of an organization.
Enterprise Systems Degree On-campus and Online Courses
- Emerging Technologies – An Enterprise Systems degree course designed to discuss emerging technologies, how they evolve and their effect.
- Introduction to the z/OS Operating System – A course designed to provide students with an understanding of Enterprise Systems including z architecture and OS Operating Systems.
- Operating System Installation and Configuration – An Enterprise Systems course focusing on providing students with an in-depth understanding of operating systems and their functionality.
- System z Networking – An Enterprise Systems degree course providing fundamental knowledge of the System z networking environment.
- System z Security – An Enterprise Systems degree course providing fundamental knowledge of the System z security environment.
Marist College is located in New York. At Marist, we offer many fields of study both online and through on-location courses at our Poughkeepsie, NY campus.