Is A Professional Studies degree Right for You?
With online and on-ground classes, our program is designed for non-traditional undergraduate students.
Do you see yourself in any of these categories?
- Students looking to earn their bachelors degree online through an online distance learning program.
- Working adults and non-traditional students with children are welcome at Marist College. Whether you have college credits or not, we can help you develop your academic plan.
- Transfer students from community and four-year colleges. Let us help you maximize the college and professional credits you've already earned. Contact one of our advisors for credit transfer information.
- Qualified military veterans will find Marist College a military-friendly school. Use your GI Bill or the Yellow Ribbon Program to help fund your education.
- Government and Public Service Employees, Marist has a long-standing commitment to helping members of the law enforcement, education, healthcare, and government communities with furthering their educations and careers. Contact us for information about our special partnership programs.
With a Marist education, our graduates develop the tools needed for success, the character to contribute ethically, and the commitment to bettering their workplace, home, and community.
Students enrolled in Marist's Professional Studies program can expect to attain these learning outcomes:
- Formulate and defend a coherent intellectual argument in oral and written form.
- Collect, assess and synthesize evidence relevant to an issue or question.
- Act with intellectual integrity.
- Identify and evaluate the ethical dimensions of an issue.
- Describe principal elements of Western civilization's intellectual tradition.
- Apply the Western civilization's intellectual tradition in analyzing current issues.
- Identify the key intellectual contributions of non-Western societies.
- Relate the principal academic tenets of the student's chosen degree concentration.
A bachelor's degree in Professional Studies can be used in many different careers, including:
A Professional Studies degree may also be used to prepare for graduate study in these areas:
Recent employers of our Professional Studies graduates include:
Related Pages and Additional Information
- Professional Studies Adult Education Concentrations
- Working Full Time & Earning Your College Degree
- Online Class Schedule
- On-Ground Course Schedule