Organizational Leadership & Communication (OLC) Bachelors Degree Program
Earn Your Undergraduate Degree in a Traditional, Classroom Environment with the OLC Hybrid Program
A unique collaboration between the School of Management and School of Communication, the program in Organizational Leadership and Communication (OLC), is an accelerated bachelor's degree completion program in Liberal Studies. Adult students may transfer in as few as 48 credits and still complete their degree in as little as two years while only attending classes one night per week. Adult students who take part in this continuing education program are required to complete six core courses, five communication courses and five organizational leadership courses, all meant to build skills and knowledge for practical application in the workplace. The OLC Liberal Studies bachelors degree program offers nontraditional and adult transfer students a highly collaborative environment with learning support provided by faculty facilitators through face-to-face and web-based communications. Students and graduates consistently rate the program as excellent due to the high quality of the coursework, convenience and the support received from our faculty and staff.
5 Distinctions of the Marist OLC Program:
1. Cohort based format creates a supportive learning environment.
2. Designed for students with prior college credit. (Credit may be transferred from a community college or other associates degree program.)
3. Classes meet one night per week at Marist's Fishkill Executive Center.
4. New cohorts begin in September.
5. Students are eligible for full-time status financial assistance.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Undergraduate Admission at 855.267.0164 or complete the Contact Form to the left. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing, and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For OLC program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Professional Programs.
Related Pages and Additional Information
- Leadership Concentration
- Benefits of Earning a Leadership Studies Degree
- Working Full Time & Earning Your College Degree