M.A. in Communication
Every day, communication leaders are challenged to perform a variety of tasks. They need to write effectively for multiple audiences, conduct research in the field of communication, demonstrate strong analytical skills, develop strategies for communicating during conflict, and address communication questions from a variety of theoretical and ethical perspectives. If you’re thinking of sharpening your skills and advancing your career in communication, think Marist College!
Distinctions of the Marist M.A. in Communication Program:
1. 100% online format is designed for convenience and accessibility with no residency required.
2. Program can be completed in one year of full-time study or two years part-time.
3. Students have the option of completing a comprehensive exam or thesis.
4. Courses are eight weeks long allowing for an accelerated format.
5. Marist has many years of experience in online education and our diverse student-body represents a variety of educational, geographical, and professional backgrounds.
Ready to begin? Start your application today!Curriculum
Whether you're taking classes online or on-campus, Marist offers many easily accessible services to help you manage the requirements of your program. From tuition payment and financial services...