Eligible Programs and Discounted Pricing for Academic Partnerships
Marist's Corporate and Organizational Partners
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or adult undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted. The MA in Museum Studies and MS in Physician Assistant Studies degree programs are not eligible for the partnership discount. For all new degree and certificate programs, Marist will determine partnership discount eligibility at time of release. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs, pricing and additional benefits you may be eligible for. Books, fees, and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student. These reduced tuition rates are not retroactive and cannot be paired with any other Marist College discounts or scholarships.
Graduate Programs Eligible for the Partnership Discount:
- MPA - Master of Public Administration*
- MBA - Master of Business Administration*
- MPA - Law Enforcement and Emergency Services*
- MA in Communication *
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification evening on-ground format only)
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
Graduate Programs Already Discounted:
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification summer hybrid only)*
Graduate Programs Not Eligible for Discount:
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Marist Online Graduate Admission Application.
Adult Undergraduate Programs Eligible for the Partnership Discount:
Adult Undergraduate Programs Already Discounted:
Undergraduate Programs Not Eligible for Discount:
- All Campus Based 5-Year Programs
Discount Pricing Information
Please review our detailed explanation of the current discounted pricing for academic partnerships to learn more.
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Marist Online Adult Admission Application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.
Attend an Information Session
Credit for Prior Learning
Credit for Prior Learning gives adult students an additional opportunity to gain college credits towards an undergraduate degree utilizing work experience, community service, or professional training programs.
As a Marist non-traditional, adult student, the Office of Student Financial Services will make every effort to assist with financing the cost of your adult undergraduate Liberal Studies bachelor's degree.
Looking for some practical tips on making your return to school successful? We can help you balance the demands of work, life, and academics.
Marist helps you make the most of your military education benefits with innovative programs and online learning.