Graduate Student Profile
MS in Computer Science
The primary goal of the computer science software development program is to prepare students for the challenges faced by professionals in this rapidly changing field. Students may select from a broad base of advanced courses in software design and development, systems programming, database design and programming, computer architecture, distributed systems, artificial intelligence, game programming, web technology, networking and graphics.
5 Distinctions of the Marist MSCS Program:
1. Students can begin in Fall or Spring semesters and study full- or part-time. Courses are held at Marist's Poughkeepsie campus or can be done online (online courses to be offered starting September 2014)
2. Marist is the first graduate institution to acquire zEnterprise machine
3. Marist is a NY State Center of Excellence in Cloud Computing and Business Analytics
4. Excellent employment and internship opportunities through Marist's Career Services Office
5. Merit Scholarships and Corporate and Organizational Partnerships are available to help reduce tuition costs
The recently revised Software Development curricula includes both cloud computing and mobile computing areas of specialization and prepares graduates for a rapidly evolving job market and emerging trends in the field.*
To learn more about this exciting program contact Graduate Admission at 888.877.7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For the MSCS Software Development program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Computer Science and Mathematics.
*Revised curriculum to begin Fall 2014 is currently pending New York State approval.