MA in Educational Psychology: Leading to Professional Teaching Certification
Whether you are a current educator or an aspiring teacher, your master's degree in educational psychology leading to Professional Teaching Certification is waiting for you. If you currently possess initial teaching certification, there are two tracks dedicated to helping you earn your professional teaching certification on your terms.
1. Childhood Education (1-6) for students with initial teacher certification in this area.
2. Adolescent Education with the option to also receive Initial Certification in Middle Childhood Extension (5-6)..
5 Distinctions of the Marist Master of Arts in Educational Psychology:
1. On campus format can be started in the fall or spring semesters.
2. Hybrid format available starting in the summer semester only.
3. Small classes enhance student/faculty interaction.
4. Graduate assistantships may be awarded to full-time students.
5. Opportunity to add extension in grades 5-6 for teachers who are already initially certified in 7-12.
If you do not currently have your initial teaching certification, but would like to teach Biology, Chemistry, English, French, Mathematics, Social Studies or Spanish, Marist's M.Ed program may be the right choice for you!
Call 888.877.7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For program details and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
The School of Social and Behavior Sciences and the Education Department at Marist College is a candidate for accreditation by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), www.ncate.org. Candidacy status means that the School of Social and Behavior Sciences and the Education Department has met preconditions for accreditation but is not accredited. This candidacy covers initial teacher preparation programs and/or advanced educator preparation programs at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY. However, the candidacy does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, relicensure, or other purposes.