Tutoring is available and free of charge to all Marist student-athletes. Tutors assist students with course material, study skills, etc. Tutors are typically available for all general education subjects.
HOW TO REQUEST A TUTOR:
- Tutor request forms can be obtained at the Center for Student-Athlete Enhancement.
- Be prepared with course name, number, course meeting times, syllabus, and specific tutor needs.
- After the form is filled out, it must be brought to the Academic Learning Center (Library 331) to schedule an appointment with Richard Cusano, Tutor Coordinator.
- It is your responsibility to set up and attend an initial appointment with your tutor.
- The Center for Student-Athlete Enhancement strongly suggests that student-athletes meet with their tutors on a weekly basis.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- All tutoring sessions MUST take place in the Center for Student-Athlete Enhancement during regular hours of operation.
- Be prepared for each session. Bring all necessary course materials.
- At the end of each session, fill out a Tutorial Session Feedback Form with your tutor.
- Schedule the date, time, and topic of the next tutoring session.
DROP-IN & GROUP TUTORING:
Drop-in and group tutoring sessions will be scheduled for select classes throughout the semester. All sessions will be held at the Center for Student-Athlete Enhancement. Please stop by the Center for more information.