Radio, TV, Film
The Radio, TV, Film concentration curriculum offers a balance of theory and practice for a wide variety of careers in mass communication, including on-air performance, behind the scenes writing and producing, and criticism of radio, television, film and new technologies.
Students in the radio, TV, film concentration start out by taking challenging and stimulating courses that give them a background in the evolving media environment, script-writing techniques, theory of the visual media, and a television production course. Students choose their own specialty, which can be expanded through co-curricular activities in all areas, including clubs and internships.
- Requirements for Radio, TV, Film concentration
- Requirements for a Minor in Communication
- Requirements for a Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Comprehensive list of courses
- Recommended Course Sequence
Online Course, Class Information, & Projects