Marist in Manhattan Application
Fall 2014 - Applications are closed
A completed application consists of:
- Fill out and complete the application. Marist in Manhattan offers the method for applying to the program:
- Download and print:
- Non-refundable application fee of $50 – please make check payable to "Marist College"
- Updated current resume (be sure it includes any previous internships or career-related jobs)
- Brief essay outlining your career goals and why you want to take part in Marist in Manhattan (300-500 words).
- Two recommendation/referral forms from faculty members and/or your academic advisor.
- Transcript: Non-Marist (visiting) students must provide a copy of their most recent official transcript. This document should be ordered from the student's college/university Registrar Office and sent to: "Marist in Manhattan Program, Lowell Thomas 150, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.