M.A. in Communication
Admission to M.A. in Communication
Gaining acceptance into Marist's highly competitive Master in Communication program depends on a variety of factors, including undergraduate academic performance, professional work experience, GMAT/GRE scores, and an application essay. Critical qualifications of successful MA in Communication applicants include the desire to excel in a challenging academic environment and the ability to communicate effectively in a virtual environment.
New classes begin every August. Applications are accepted year round with a final deadline of August 1.
All documents, with the exception of official college transcripts, can be submitted electronically through the following link https://maristgraduate.slideroom.com/
- A completed Graduate Admission Application (available online)
- A $50 application fee (you may pay this online if you are completing the online application or you may send a check or money order payable to Marist College)
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. Transcripts must be from regionally accredited institutions.
- A current resume
- Official GRE (upon request only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
Send official transcripts to:
The Office of Enrollment Services
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1387