Lenovo ThinkPad University Program
|Computer Store Offerings • http://www.govconnection.com/maristtpu • 800.986.9147|
For the 22nd year in a
Vendor services provided by:
Why Buy Into the Marist ThinkPad University Program?
- Warranty repairs are done on-site at Marist in the ResNet office!
- If you purchase the optional Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) 4-year warranty upgrade, repairs are still done on-site at Marist in the ResNet office!
- Loaner laptops available for more lengthy repairs (while on-campus) — you will never be without computer access!
- We are a full-service repair shop for student owned ThinkPad University systems with a valid warranty.
- If you have an issue, there is no need to deal with calling, waiting, and being transferred to overseas Tech Support; just bring the ThinkPad to the ResNet office!
- Original software recovery services available on-site at ResNet.
- All our Repair Technicians are CompTIA A+ Certified and Lenovo Certified Professionals with over 2500 hours of hands-on experience.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MODELS!
What to look for from other manufacturers that come standard on Marist TPU Models:
- Full 3-Year International (Study Abroad) Warranty**
- Marist-Ready Software Suite (MSRP $1000+)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Edition
- Microsoft Office 365 University (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access)
- McAfee VirusScan 8.8i
- ThinkVantage Software/Hardware
- Active Protection System
- System Update
- Password Manager
- Lenovo Solution Center
- Competitive/Academic Pricing
- Rugged One-Piece Construction
- Shock Mounted Hard Drive
- Spill-Resistant Design
- Carbon Fiber and/or Magnesium Alloy Reinforced Materials
- Military-SPEC-810 Testing
- ThinkPad UltraNav Multipointing System
- Warranty Repairs done on-site in the ResNet office by A+ and Lenovo certified technicians
- Loaner laptops are available (while on-campus) for more lengthy repairs
*Warranty does not cover accidental damage including spills, drops, negligence or abuse. Battery warranty is 1-year. Additional warranty options are available that will extend the system warranty to 4-years and cover accidental damage.
International warranty service is provided abroad at a Lenovo authorized service depot.
If you would like to place an order or need assistance making a selection, please contact a member of the Marist/GovConnection team at 800.986.9147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.