Lenovo ThinkPad University Program
|Computer Store Offerings • http://www.govconnection.com/maristtpu • 800.986.9147|
For the 22nd year in a
Vendor services provided by:
Why Buy Into the Marist ThinkPad University Program?
- Warranty repairs are done on-site at Marist in the ResNet office!
- If you purchase the optional Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) 4-year warranty upgrade, the ResNet
office will deal directly with Lenovo on your behalf for
accidental damage claims.
- Loaner laptops available for more lengthy repairs (while on-campus) — you will never be without computer access if your machine is under warranty!
- We are a full-service repair shop for student owned ThinkPad University systems with a valid warranty.
- If you have an issue, there is no need to deal with calling, waiting, and being transferred to overseas Tech Support; just bring the ThinkPad to the ResNet office and let us handle it for you!
- Original software recovery services available on-site at ResNet.
- All our Repair Technicians are CompTIA A+ Certified and Lenovo Certified Professionals with over 2500 hours of hands-on experience.
- FREE SHIPPING* AND ACADEMIC PRICING ON ALL
What to look for from other manufacturers that come standard on Marist TPU Models:
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Edition
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Software
- Academic Pricing and Free Shipping!
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265
- Bluetooth Version 4.1
- Gigabit Ethernet (*X1 Carbon via adapter)
- HD Audio ~ HD 720p Integrated Camera
- 3-Year International (Study Abroad) Warranty**
- 4-in-1 card reader on all models except X1 Carbon which has MicroSD card reader
- ThinkPad UltraNav Multipointing System
- 15 ft. Ethernet cable included
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader
- Backlit Keyboard on all models except L470
- Rugged One-Piece Construction
- Spill-Resistant Design Deflects Liquid
- Carbon Fiber and/or Magnesium Alloy
- Military-SPEC-810 Testing
- In-warranty hardware repairs are done onsite
in the ResNet office by A+ and Lenovo
- Loaner laptops are available (while on campus)
for more lengthy repairs
*The base manufacturer’s warranty only covers
manufacturer’s defects and does NOT cover
accidental damage including spills, drops, abuse
or negligence. The battery warranty is only 1-year.
Additional warranty options are available that
will extend the system warranty to 4-years and
cover accidental damage.
4-year + Accidental Damage Protection upgrade
for X1 Carbon is $239; All other models are $183.
**International warranty service is provided
abroad at a Lenovo authorized service depot.
If you would like to place an order or need assistance making a selection, please contact a member of the Marist/GovConnection team at 800.986.9147 or email email@example.com.