Larger page-count documents can be left with DPC staff for scan-to-PDF services. Both color and B&W documents can be scanned but only from clean, separated 8.5 x 11 sheets. Document files will be provided on CD. Cost of scanning is the same as copies, less paper.
Central faxing resource for the College community. Fax number: 845 471-6213
Pricing for fax services:
Domestic phone number - $2 for the first three pages, $0.25 each additional page. International phone number - $5 for the first three pages, $1 for each additional page.
These are the binding options we currently have:
- Spiral Binding: This is a punched format where the document is bound together by a plastic strip either along the side or at the top, usually with a heavier stock for the front and back cover.
- Saddle Stitch Binding: Originals are folded in half and stapled with either one or two staples in the center of the folded pages.
- Folding: With our high speed folder, we have many folding styles available. Our folder is can fold sheets up to 11 x 17.
- Cutting: With our power cutter we can produce anything from tickets (as small as 2" x 2") to trimming sheets up to a width of 20".
- Padding: Pad can be made in a variety of sizes and set quantity.
- Labels: White 8.5 x 11 crack and peal label stock can be printed in b & w or color and cut to a custom size.